Note: There is generally a waiting list of at least a week before we can begin working together.
For contest prep coaching in particular, please visit this page.
Are you satisfied with your progress given the time and effort you put into your training and diet? If you look back at your photos from a year ago, has your physique noticeably improved? Are you managing to retain your desired body fat percentage year round? If not, we can solve this problem together. I offer 3 options.
- Ongoing online coaching. You can pay month by month with no commitment.
- A do-it-yourself program package. This includes a week of coaching that we use for some test sessions to customize and optimize your program.
- Single consultations. If you just have some questions and don’t need a program, we can do a single consultation session via Skype or email.
- A comprehensive, periodized and autoregulated strength training program customized based on a set of tests we do in the first week.
- A nutritional program including macronutrients or ad libitum diet guidelines, recommended food choices for satiety, health and micronutrition and a full meal plan, if you want one.
- A recommended supplementation stack. Supplements aren’t a crucial part of my coaching though and I tend to save my clients a lot more money than they spend on recommended fitness goodies.
- Lifestyle advice, including sleep optimization, stress management, dealing with social pressure, learning how to eat out at restaurants and travel while staying lean, etc.
I also offer coaching without training programming for a 50% reduced rate.
My programs are not like most one-size-fits-all routines you find online. They are individually customized to i.a.
- Your goals: A woman that wants a Bikini type physique with beach body leanness and round glutes should not train the same way as one that wants to compete in Powerlifting.
- Your desired level of commitment: It’s not worth the time and effort for everyone to aim for 100% maximum progression all the time. Especially for your diet, I will focus on sustainable progress. I have no doubt that I can get you ripped, but what I really want is to see you’re still ripped years after we’ve stopped working together.
- Your gender: women should not train the same way as men.
- Your training experience: more advanced trainees need different stimuli than novices for maximum progression.
- Your lifestyle: your stress exposure and sleep quality determine your recovery capacity and therefore what program is optimal for you.
- My estimates of your physiology, including your carbohydrate tolerance and muscle fiber profile.
As a client you receive access to my clients-only inbox with unlimited room for questions, provided that they are personally relevant to you at the time of the coaching. This includes i.a.
- Daily email exchange: My response time is almost always below 20 hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Meal planning: It is my firm belief you should rarely be hungry and enjoy every meal you eat.
- Diet psychology: Hunger management, dealing with social eating events, coping with prolonged dieting, etc.
- Lifestyle advice: Sleep optimization, stress management, time management, etc.
- Video analyses of your technique: I use motion tracking software for elite level technical analysis.
Who is it for?
My coaching is for serious strength trainees. If you don’t train with weights 3 or more times a week, my coaching is overkill for you. I specialize in intermediate trainees looking to take their physique to the next level. Most of my other clients are physique competitors and powerlifters. Mixed athletes are also welcome, but my coaching is largely limited to getting you big, strong and lean. I have limited expertise in endurance training, sport-specific training or Olympic weightlifting.
How to apply
Due to the large amount of applications, please follow the instructions below carefully.
- Download my PT Client Intake Form.
- Fill in the form with Word, Google Docs or ODS until where it says you can return it (or, even better, all of it) and save it.
This should only take 3 minutes.
- Email email@example.com with the attached form. Without the intake form, I cannot help you.
- I’ll generally email you within 20 hours with what I can do for you and what it would cost.
No-results-money-back guarantee: If after following my program meticulously for a month, you have not progressed, I will give you all your money back.
Testimonial discount: I’ll give you a 5% discount if you allow me to use your semi-anonymized data and photos (e.g. face blurred or cropped) for professional purposes, like case studies in the online Henselmans PT Course.
Student discount: If you can demonstrate you’re a full-time student with no income, you will receive a 25% discount.
Payment methods include PayPal (and thereby credit card) and international wire transfer.
In case you’re worried how we handle your submission information, see our service policy and data handling page.