In this podcast, Steve Hall from Revive Stronger interviewed me about my new book, The Science of Self-control, gaintaining, diet mistakes and Steve’s most popular listener questions. See the time stamps below.
- 00:00 Intro
- 05:35 Maingaining/Gaintaining
- 10:05 The science of self-control
- 12:41 Diet chapter and psychological traits
- 21:11 Overlooked things when dieting
- 28:29 Maximum Fibre intake
- 31:16 Better gains with lower volume
- 38:11 When to eat before training
- 41:47 Eating three meals per day optimal
- 45:16 Thoughts on the constrained energy model
- 52:08 Does being flexible inhibit growth?
- 54:06 How long to maintain before a cut or mini cut
- 56:04 Maintenance phases of training important?
- 59:30 Fast or slow eccentrics
Then get our free mini-course on muscle building, fat loss and strength.