In this roundtable discussion hosted by Steve Hall, Mike Israetel, James Krieger and I discuss the use of advanced periodization concepts to maximize muscle growth. We go into specific detail on deloads, resensitization effects, accumulation phases and delayed supercompensation. Enjoy!
- 02:03 Application for lower volume phases/resensitisation phases
- 08:50 James take on volume ramping
- 14:38 Volume ramping and maintenance phases, Menno’s perspective
- 23:54 Is average volume vs volume ramping
- 37:04 Study about 2weeks on/off
- 44:40 Criticism against the study and maintenance phases for beginners and considerations
Then get our free mini-course on muscle building, fat loss and strength.