Tyson Brown interviewed me about myths surrounding our metabolism and fat loss. This interview will help you separate fact from fiction in your journey to lose fat. Enjoy!
- Myth: a slow metabolism means you get fat easily
- Components of energy expenditure and our metabolism
- Myth: humans have a body fat setpoint
- What is adaptive thermogenesis?
- Myth: metabolic damage
- Why cardio sometimes doesn’t increase energy expenditure: constrained metabolism
- Why strength training generally leads to more fat loss than cardio per time
Listen on Youtube