Should you use momentum during your training or should you be super strict and controlled? Which advanced training techniques are worthwhile? We answer those questions and many more questions about building muscle in this new podcast with Steve Hall.
- 06:36 Cutting through an injury?
- 10:32 Setting goals for the year
- 15:25 Training without rest days
- 19:22 Bro-splits and traditional thinking & Fallacy of thinking you know what pros do
- 23:24 What’s the simplest thing to do in order to improve significantly?
- 26:14 Partials at the lengthened position once you’ve failed at full ROM? Momentum on lifts?
- 31:45 Eccentric overload training
- 35:34 Loaded stretch training
- 38:32 Thoughts on the biomechanics trend
- 40:53 Lowest sustainable fat intake
- 45:03 What supplements?
- 47:01 Melatonin
- 54:30 Cardio in a gaining phase for optimal gains?
- 57:41 Menno’s arm size
Then get our free mini-course on muscle building, fat loss and strength.