Vid from StrongCast Radio interviewed Menno Henselmans about what sets the Bayesian Bodybuilding apart.
Overview with time stamps
- A quick breakdown of who Menno is, and a rough intro to the Bayesian Bodybuilding approach – 3:00
- How and why Menno first got into the gym – 5:30
- The mistakes which he made early on in his training – 8:00
- At which point he started taking a more evidence-based approach to his training – 10:00
- An in-depth breakdown of the hallmark factors of Bayesian Bodybuilding – 12:00
- Explaining what’s neccesary to achieve elusive goal of gaining muscle while losing fat concurrently – 23:30
- Figureing out your individual anabolic windows and how to take advantage of them – 30:00
- Menno constructs a sample plan for an ‘avatar’ example – 40:00
- The pitfalls many people face simply due to psychologicla factors – 50:00
- The “Quick Questions” begin – 1:01:00
Then get our free mini-course on muscle building, fat loss and strength.