UPDATE: Applications are now closed.
I’m in need of a researcher for Bayesian Bodybuilding. The job offers the following.
- You get to work at the top of evidence-based fitness.
- Part-time e-job: you work from home.
- Flexible work hours and deadlines (for the most part): average demand expected to be ~20 hours a week.
- Salary: $2000 (USD)/month via private monthly contract.
- Free access to my PT Course.
- Be a co-author on scientific publications if you’re up for publishing papers.
- Start date: ASAP (flexible).
In return for the above I require that you:
- Have a BSc or higher or be a BSc student.
- Have a passion for fitness and you exercise several times per week.
- Are a high quality researcher that’s familiar with how to find scientific publications and has meticulous attention to detail.
- Know the basics of Excel and Word.
- Be available for Skype/Google Hangout consultations. The majority of contact will be via email though.
- Have access to a wide range of scientific databases (regardless of how).
- You’re familiar with the scientific publication process so we can publish papers.
- You’re familiar with BSc level statistics so we can perform meta-analyses.
- You have access to a lab (e.g. as part of your dissertation).
Interested? Email the following to BayesianResearcherWanted@Gmail.com.
- Your full CV.
- A 1-page cover letter.
- A copy of your passport (to verify your identity during the digital screening process).
Know anyone else who might be interested in this job? Please share it!
Then get our free mini-course on muscle building, fat loss and strength.