Apart from giving it you a sweet summer vibe, this is a great low calorie, high protein recipe too. Perfect to work on your beach body, while enjoying something different between your other recipes.
Omelette Hawaii, I love how well sweet pineapple goes with gooey cheese, all packed in a perfect, fluffy omelette.
Ingredients for 1 omelette
- 10 Egg whites
- 150 g – 5.3 oz Pineapple slices*
- 50 g – 1.8 oz (grated) Mozzarella
- 50 g – 1.8 oz Ham (pork shoulder, lean, deli meat, sliced
Macros per omelette
Protein: 58 g
Fat: 15 g
Carbohydrated: 25 g
Energy: 479 kcal
Directions in video format
*You get the best results if you grill the pineapple slices for a bit while you prepare the omelette ingredients, to enhance the sweet flavor. This step is optional however.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg whites with a bit of zero kcal sweetener (optional, but goes very well with the rest) and salt to taste.
- Heat a bit of oil in a skillet and make an omelette. If you want to master you omelette making technique, watch this video first.
- As soon as the omelette is (almost) done, add 1/3 of the cheese, add the deli sliced meat, the (grilled) pineapple slices and top with the rest of the cheese.
- Fold the omelette carefully.
- Heat it on very low heat for ~1 minute. Enjoy!
Then get our free mini-course on muscle building, fat loss and strength.