I don’t even know what the topic for this podcast was. I also didn’t know we were live until about 10 minutes in. Nevertheless, this was a nice talk and we touched on many different topics, including the following.
- Should you train to failure?
- How to train your calves
- The optimal training frequency
- Eccentric overloading
- What is ‘mechanical tension’?
- Strength vs. size
- Isolation vs. compound exercises
- Why the deadlift isn’t an ideal mass builder
- Exercise modifications for the pecs and delts
Then get our free mini-course on muscle building, fat loss and strength.