1. Beta-alanine useless?
2. Sugar isn’t evil
3. Strength training for brain gains
4. BCAAs no better than sugar
5. Cardio ‘not that bad’?
6. Saturated fat good for your heart?
7. Red meat & cancer
8. Protein is overrated
9. Circadian rhythms are underrated
10. Stop demonizing insulin
11. Late night protein snacking
12. Intermittent fasting
13. Short rest for maximum muscle is broscience
14. High frequency training
15. Can the body only absorb 20 g protein per meal?
16. Dairy: healthy or not?
17. Bodybuilding for life
And last but not least…
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest research? Like/Follow Menno Henselmans on Facebook. We have launched a new feature called #StudyInTheSpotlight where we regularly share interesting new studies in easily understandable infographics.