Nutrient timing, high-freq training, low carb dieting & more [Podcast]
Categories: Videos & podcasts
Lots of content in this one! Brian Gyn interviewed me on a wide range of topics with lots of actionable tips for anyone. Check out the time stamps below and enjoy the podcast! You can also read the transcript here.
- 01:28 Welcoming Menno Henselmans
- 01:52 “The Science of Self-Control” book
- 03:32 What led you down this path?
- 05:26 What would you say regarding the book?
- 06:21 Carbs requirement
- 10:02 Should you train in a fasted state?
- 12:19 Post-workout meals | Anabolic window
- 13:40 Effects of caffeine along with pre-workout supplements
- 15:59 Optimal routine to enhance productivity
- 21:04 Pre-workout meal & gap to next meal
- 24:53 Carb counts
- 25:57 Optimal training frequency for muscle growth
- 28:10 Variable resistance
- 31:10 Favorite supplements for muscle growth rate
- 34:17 What are your thoughts on essential amino acids?
- 36:40 Favorite post-workout meals
- 38:08 Unfiltered coffee vs Filtered coffee
- 41:09 Comfort eating
- 43:37 Healthy body fat percentage
- 47:22 Calorie restriction
- 49:32 Nutrient partitioning
- 51:10 One tip to get your body back to what it once was
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Want more content like this?
Then get our free mini-course on muscle building, fat loss and strength.