Adam Peeler interviewed me on multiple topics of interest for serious lifters in this podcast. See the time stamps below.
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Youtube
- 1:05 – The role of training frequency in muscle growth. Is higher or lower frequency better?
- 8:36 – Work:rest ratio/determining number of training sessions you should have for yourself? – how do you determine the optimal work:rest ratio for yourself to maximize gains?
- 14:14 – Training vs rest day nutrition – Should we cycle calories for best results? The importance of nutrient timing.
- 21:33 – How important is nutrient timing and meal frequency? Does it change when bulking or cutting?
- 26:09 – How to manage digestive issues and optimize digestive health.
- 32:17 – Differences between bulking as a natty vs enhanced athlete – rates of gain, training volume, etc.
- 37:19 – The validity of the constrained energy expenditure model. Practical recommendations for NEAT and activity levels outside of weight training.
- 48:32 – What does having “good genetics” mean with training and body composition outcomes?
- 52:12 – Why consistent effort and your mindset matters more than having good genetics with your training and body composition outcomes
Then get our free mini-course on muscle building, fat loss and strength.