Ingredients (makes 1 cheesecake)
Macros (per cheesecake)
- Don’t skip this step. Microwave the cream cheese for 10-15 seconds to soften it.
- Mix in the eggs, sweetener and cinnamon to taste. Mix everything well.
- Grease a bowl with some butter/oil and pour in the cream cheese mixture.
- Microwave the ingredients for about 90 seconds and check it. The mixture shouldn’t be runny anymore but it’s good if it still has a slightly soft centre. You can test how well done it is by pressing a spoon carefully on it. If it isn’t ready yet, microwave it for another 30-60 sec.
- Take it out of the microwave. Be careful, because your bowl is most likely going to be hot, so use a towel. Cut with a knife around the edges of the cheesecake, to make it easier to transfer it to a plate.
- Put the plate in the fridge and let it cool for 30-45 minutes before you put the topping on it.
Instructions (video format)